Close Menu
Firearms Forever
  • Home
  • Hunting
  • Guns
  • Defense
  • Videos
Trending Now

This Drone Tech Founder is Sanctioned By China | Official Preview

November 29, 2025

Hegseth Ordered Second Strike to Kill Caribbean Boat Survivors: Report

November 29, 2025

Are These the Best Wireless Hearing Protection on the Market?

November 29, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Firearms Forever
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Hunting
  • Guns
  • Defense
  • Videos
Firearms Forever
Home»Defense»Hegseth Ordered Second Strike to Kill Caribbean Boat Survivors: Report
Defense

Hegseth Ordered Second Strike to Kill Caribbean Boat Survivors: Report

Tim HuntBy Tim HuntNovember 29, 20253 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Hegseth Ordered Second Strike to Kill Caribbean Boat Survivors: Report

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, following the first striking of a boat in the Caribbean in September, issued a verbal directive to U.S. service members to “kill everybody” with a second strike that would leave no survivors, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

The Post reported that the second strike was conducted at Hegseth’s discretion and carried out by the counterterror group SEAL Team 6 after two survivors of a vessel allegedly carrying narcotics were spotted. The vessel originally held 11 individuals before it was struck by a missile off the coast of Trinidad.

“The order was to kill everybody,” one of two people with direct knowledge of the operation told the Post.

A Pentagon spokesperson told Military.com it had no comment on the Post report, and it declined to comment further on operations involving the Caribbean and vessel strikes.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro administers an oath during a civic-military event at the military academy in Caracas, Venezuela, Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2025. (AP Photo/Ariana Cubillos)

Chief Pentagon spokesperson Sean Parnell declined to address questions about Hegseth’s order and other details of the operation, according to the Post.

“This entire narrative is completely false,” Parnell said in a statement. “Ongoing operations to dismantle narcoterrorism and to protect the Homeland from deadly drugs have been a resounding success.”

Protocol Change

Adm. Frank M. “Mitch” Bradley was reportedly the commander who oversaw the mission and allegedly justified the second strike by saying survivors could have called other drug traffickers to retrieve the two remaining survivors and any leftover cargo.

Protocols supposedly were altered following this incident in September, directing U.S. military to rescue survivors rather than kill them. In a strike on October 16 in the Caribbean, two men who survived a strike were captured and later sent to Ecuador and Colombia.

U.S. forces have downed at least 22 vessels since September, killing a minimum of 83 people. President Donald Trump and Hegseth have maintained that operations in the Caribbean are a response to “narco-traffickers” who they claim aspire to bring illegal drugs into the United States.

The actions have sparked tensions as critics say the escalation in the region is part of a broader military framework to potentially remove embattled Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.

Trump and Maduro spoke last week via phone about a potential in-person meeting, according to multiple new reports.

Colombian President Gustavo Petro has criticized the U.S. for its actions in the Caribbean, proposing similar in-person meetings with regional partners and of course the U.S.

The White House responded in jest, with a spokesperson previously telling Military.com that Petro “is an illegal drug leader strongly encouraging the massive production of drugs.”

Story Continues

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Telegram Reddit Email
Previous ArticleAre These the Best Wireless Hearing Protection on the Market?
Next Article This Drone Tech Founder is Sanctioned By China | Official Preview

Related Posts

Gaza Aid Operation Collapses as Humanitarian Conditions Worsen

November 28, 2025

Life as a Vietnam War Medic: Ohio Veteran Shares His Story

November 28, 2025

Track and Swim Workout with Upper Body PT Test Combo

November 28, 2025

Venezuela On Edge as U.S. Forces Expand Caribbean Mission

November 28, 2025

How DOD Can Strengthen Digital Security to Protect Military Personnel, Families

November 28, 2025

Sudan Ceasefire Collapses as Fighting Rages

November 28, 2025
Don't Miss

Hegseth Ordered Second Strike to Kill Caribbean Boat Survivors: Report

By Tim HuntNovember 29, 2025

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, following the first striking of a boat in the Caribbean in…

Are These the Best Wireless Hearing Protection on the Market?

November 29, 2025

Gaza Aid Operation Collapses as Humanitarian Conditions Worsen

November 28, 2025

Life as a Vietnam War Medic: Ohio Veteran Shares His Story

November 28, 2025

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest firearms news and updates directly to your inbox.

  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Contact
© 2025 Firearms Forever. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.