Close Menu
Firearms Forever
  • Home
  • Hunting
  • Guns
  • Defense
  • Videos
Trending Now

Air Force chief: F-35s and F-15s may take over A-10’s combat search and rescue role

May 20, 2026

Army Announces New Charges, Hearing Against Fort Hood Doctor Blaine McGraw

May 20, 2026

Why You Should Stop Listening to Everyone — Almost

May 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Firearms Forever
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Hunting
  • Guns
  • Defense
  • Videos
Firearms Forever
Home»Defense»Army Announces New Charges, Hearing Against Fort Hood Doctor Blaine McGraw
Defense

Army Announces New Charges, Hearing Against Fort Hood Doctor Blaine McGraw

Tim HuntBy Tim HuntMay 20, 20264 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Army Announces New Charges, Hearing Against Fort Hood Doctor Blaine McGraw

New charges have been announced by the U.S. Army against Maj. Blaine McGraw, a former obstetrician gynecologist accused of sexual crimes and previously assigned to the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, Texas.

Officials within the U.S. Army Office of Special Trial Counsel preferred the charges, announcing on Wednesday that McGraw now faces a total of eight charges and 273 specifications that allegedly occurred on multiple occasions between 2019 and 2026. The total number of alleged victims in this case is now 96. It’s an increase from Dec. 9, 2025, when the officeannounced four charges and 61 specifications against McGraw filed under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).

Of those 273 specifications, 92 of them are for abusive sexual contact and sexual assault; one is for attempted sexual assault; one is for attempted subordination of perjury; 66 are for indecent recording; 92 are for assault consummated by a battery; 18 are for conduct unbecoming of an officer and a gentleman; one is for extramarital sexual misconduct; one is for willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer; and one is for dereliction of duty in violation of Articles 120, 120c, 128, 80, 133, 134, 90 and 92 of the UCMJ.

From left, Sohail Salgado, work reception technician, Fort Hood Directorate of Public Works, Operations and Maintenance Division, and Stephen Short, air-conditioning mechanic, DPW, OMD, drop a tarp at the Bernie Beck Gate sign to reveal the new name of the installation during the commemorative renaming ceremony July 28, 2025, at Fort Hood, Texas. (U.S. Army photo by Janecze Wright, Fort Hood Public Affairs)

McGraw initially waved his preliminary hearing for the original charges. Purported victims and their legal counsel were waiting for the Army to assign a neutral officer and a new hearing date before charges could be referred for trial by general court-martial, pursuant to Article 32 of the UCMJ.

That Article 32 hearing has been scheduled for 9:30 a.m. CDT on May 26 at Fort Hood. Army officials said the preliminary hearing officer “will thoroughly review the evidence to determine if there is probable cause for each charged offense and issue a report.”

Victims Come Forward, Sue Army and DOD

Officials said that purportedoffenses involving seven alleged victims occurred during medical examinations with female patients at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, between June 2019 and July 2023.

The number of victims at Fort Hood totals 89, with alleged offenses involving 87 alleged victims who were also female patients undergoing medical examinations between August 2023 and October 2025.

One of those victims, according to the U.S. Army Office of Special Trial Counsel, was not a patient but was purportedly video recorded in secret at a private residence off-post near Fort Hood. Another identified victim was discovered due to a related charge of subordination of perjury in a different judicial proceeding.

An aerial view of Tripler Army Medical Center.
Tripler Army Medical Center is the headquarters of the Pacific Regional Medical Command of the armed forces in the state of Hawaii. It is the largest military hospital in the Asian and Pacific Rim region and serves sailors and other members of the military and their dependents. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Daniel Barker/Released)

Military.com previously reported how multiple alleged victims filed Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) administrative complaints against the Army and Department of Defense, all claiming in some form that McGraw sexually abused them at both the Tripler Army Medical Center and at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood.

The law firm Sanford Heisler filed tort complaints in December 2025 on behalf of seven Jane Does, providing them a legal avenue to litigate against federal agencies. Such administrative complaints are initially filed against an agency allegedly at fault, followed by a six-month timespan allowing an agency—the Army in this instance—to investigate. Then, the litigant can sue in federal court.

In April, Military.com reported that Sanford Heisler filed an FTCA complaint on behalf of another purported victim, identified as Jane Doe 8 per legal filings, who claimed McGraw allegedly “performed unnecessary medical exams on me,” including breast and abdominal exams at multiple appointments when “there was especially no medical reason for so many breast exams.”

“I think it’s empowering for survivors to come forward and to tell their stories,” attorney Christine Dunn, who is representing the alleged victims, told Military.com last month. “I think it’s empowering for other survivors who may not have come forward yet to see that people experienced similar victimization.

“And I think it’s powerful because it puts pressure on the Army. It lets the Army know that there are a lot of women out there who are not going to stand for this behavior and that are calling for accountability.”

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Telegram Reddit Email
Previous ArticleWhy You Should Stop Listening to Everyone — Almost
Next Article Air Force chief: F-35s and F-15s may take over A-10’s combat search and rescue role

Related Posts

Air Force chief: F-35s and F-15s may take over A-10’s combat search and rescue role

May 20, 2026

Why You Should Stop Listening to Everyone — Almost

May 20, 2026

Xbox Player Voice Quickly Reveals What Players Want Most

May 20, 2026

Lords of the Fallen 2 Ends Publishing Deal with Epic Games

May 20, 2026

US Announces Charges Against Former Cuban Leader Raúl Castro in 1996 Aircraft Shootdown

May 20, 2026

Imprisoned Four-Star Navy Admiral Not Bribed by Business Executives: Jury

May 20, 2026
Don't Miss

Army Announces New Charges, Hearing Against Fort Hood Doctor Blaine McGraw

By Tim HuntMay 20, 2026

New charges have been announced by the U.S. Army against Maj. Blaine McGraw, a former…

Why You Should Stop Listening to Everyone — Almost

May 20, 2026

Xbox Player Voice Quickly Reveals What Players Want Most

May 20, 2026

Lords of the Fallen 2 Ends Publishing Deal with Epic Games

May 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest firearms news and updates directly to your inbox.

  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Contact
© 2026 Firearms Forever. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.